Saturday, August 29, 2009

Oh my...

It's always the cute quiet one you have to worry about.

So I had this great idea for a killer drawing this afternoon. I wanted to paint a steam train coming out of the "Tunnel to Hell" and crossing over a burning track in the middle of a volcano. Then I thought "um, well I only have about 2 hours until my wife and son come home". So instead, I drew this little jelly bean looking thing eating a pile of man-sludge-whatsit. I still plan on painting my hell train, the idea was just a bit too ambitious for my afternoon.




4 comments:

  1. haha, that's great, looking forward to seeing that steam train though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason, I can actually see a whole scene with this globulous thing....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe I'll draw him driving a 1960 belair :)

    ReplyDelete