Friday, August 14, 2009

Fishies!


This is a drawing I've been working on for the past couple days on and off. I got the idea from a video I saw on the Kuroshio Sea, the second largest aquarium in the world. I know, I know, my depiction isn't NEARLY as beautiful. I intended it to be a lot more busy and bursting with life....then I got sick of looking at it. I may finish it one day, if I'm ever bored and decide to paint some extra fish. That's the great thing about a drawing like this, I can just keep adding to it and re-posting it. Hopefully I'll stay with it and this will turn into the ever evolving piece. Piece of 'what' is yet to be determined :)

3 comments:

  1. fooking awesome as usual. i love the crowd - especially those with the cameras. nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job dude. You are a flower among crappy things. Actually, you're just crappy, but you sure can draw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys!

    Well, flowers do grow out of crap. Not that I grew from crap. Are you talkin about my mother?

    ReplyDelete